- 5/2/2022 - Extend the Life of your Car by Getting the Right Technician
With over 50 years experience in servicing the maintenance needs of customers throughout North America, Midas Hawaii can be trusted to provide you convenient, expert service.
- 5/2/2022 - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter May 2022
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more.
- 5/3/2022 - VIDEO - Brakes and Brake Repair: Diagnosing Common Car Problems #2
Brakes & Brake Repair: Learn what it means if your brake warning light (the anti-lock brake light or red brake light) is on. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 5/9/2022 - Avoid Big Auto Repairs - Check Your Car's Major Systems and Components
We can't stress enough how important it is to regularly check your car's Engine, Transmission, Brakes, Steering, Starting and Charging, Heating and Cooling, Lighting! A well maintained vehicle helps you save money and prevents big auto repairs!
- 5/16/2022 - When Was The Last Time You Checked Your Tire Pressure?
Well maintained tires help ensure you're receiving the proper level of traction and road-hugging performance; as well as the ability to funnel water out from under the tire to reduce hydroplaning.
- 5/17/2022 - VIDEO - Tune Up Video Online Specials & Discounts - Midas Hawaii Auto-Repair & Service
Midas cares about your car ... and your safety. Purchase our Midas Touch™ Maintenance Package and request a multi-point visual Courtesy Check.
- 5/23/2022 - See and Be Seen On The Road: Car Lights Safety Tips
Improve your visibility by inspecting wiper blades, headlights, turn signals, brake lights and by filling your windshield washer fluid.
- 5/30/2022 - Drive Safe At Night With These Tips
The road looks different at night. While driving, visibility can be reduced, as are the typical driver's depth perception, peripheral vision and color recognition.
- 5/31/2022 - VIDEO - Augie T Does A Courtesy Check
The more you know about your car's condition, the better your ability to maintain its safety.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?