- 9/1/2021 - Auto Repair & Service Reviews and Testimonials
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us. "Consistent Quality Service" is what you can expect!"
- 9/6/2021 - How Brakes Work
Ever wonder what actually happens in your car when you push down the brake pedal? When you step on the brake pedals, your car transmits the force from your foot to its brakes through the brake fluid.
- 9/7/2021 - VIDEO - Get Better Gas Mileage Video - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service
The easiest and quickest way to get better gas mileage out of your car or truck is to properly maintain the tires. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 9/13/2021 - Oil Change Tips For Older Vehicles
When you have an older car, make sure you budget for preventive maintenance to keep your car in good order.
- 9/20/2021 - How Do I Know When Mufflers Go Bad?
Your car exhaust system is pretty complex. Excess noise could be from cracks or holes in manifolds or gaskets. On your muffler itself, excessive rust on a muffler, on holes in a muffler can cause a louder ride.
- 9/21/2021 - VIDEO - How Spark Plugs & Fuel Injection Can Increase Fuel Efficiency
Learn how fuel injection and spark plugs affect the fuel efficiency of your engine. Maintenance of the fuel injectors is important to help maximize performance and reduce harmful emissions. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 9/27/2021 - Understanding Vehicle Factory-Recommended Maintenance
Knowing your Vehicle's Factory-Recommended Maintenance can help extend the life of your car and prevent high-cost auto repairs.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?