- 6/1/2021 - Midas Hawaii Car Care Club
Become a Midas Hawaii Member
Midas Hawaii Car Care Club program is our exclusive membership program. This program is a great way for customers to save money, get free services, get priority support, special offers, a membership card and more..
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 4 oil changes
- 1 safety check
- Free maintenance services* for 1 year
- 10%-50% off on repairs**
- Monthly special offers
- And more...details below
- 6/3/2021 - MIDAS HAWAII - 10 Auto Repair & Service Reviews and Testimonials
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us. "Consistent Quality Service" is what you can expect!"
- 6/7/2021 - Midas Hawaii Mufflers and Exhaust Services
Your car's exhaust system is crucial to your car's performance. While the main purposes of the exhaust system is to condition and remove exhaust gases from the car and to reduce engine noise, several aspects of the system are designed specifically for their effect on the engine's performance.
- 6/10/2021 - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter June 2021
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more.
- 6/14/2021 - Midas Hawaii Brake Repair Service
One way to help ensure safety while driving is to get your brakes inspected and serviced before you hit the road. When you come to a Midas Hawaii store for brake service, we will examine your brakes, explain what's needed and provide a written estimate before any work is done.
- 6/21/2021 - Midas Hawaii Wheel Alignment Service
To maintain control of your car, your wheels need to be in firm contact with the road at all times. Pulling, bouncing, and uneven or excessive tire wear and poor steering control are all symptoms of steering, suspension, or alignment problems.
- 6/28/2021 - Tire Safety At Midas Hawaii
According to most state laws, tires are legally worn out when they have worn down to 2/32" of remaining tread depth.