- 6/1/2018 - Midas Hawaii Car Care Club Membership Program
Midas Hawaii Car Care Club loyalty program.
Midas Hawaii Car Care Club program is our exclusive annual membership program. This program is a great way for customers to save money, get free services, get priority support, special offers, a membership card and more.
- 6/1/2018 - Midas Hawaii - Exclusive SUMMER SALE Oil Change Online Specials Auto-Repair & Service
Buy online in advance and save BIG from Midas Hawaii. Oil changes, tire rotations, system flushes, safely checks, gift certificates and much more...NO SHOP FEES FOR ONLINE PURCHASES!
- 6/4/2018 - Is It Time For a Tune-Up?
A well-tuned engine delivers the best balance of power and fuel economy and produces the lowest level of emissions. A routine tune-up will help restore your car to its normal operating state and contribute to the overall efficiency of the engine and emissions system.
- 6/11/2018 - How Brakes Work
Ever wonder what actually happens in your car when you push down the brake pedal? When you step on the brake pedals, your car transmits the force from your foot to its brakes through the brake fluid.
- 6/14/2018 - 61 New Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Testimonials
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us.
- 6/14/2018 - FEATURED AUTO REPAIR SERVICE - Auto Inspections - Safety Checks - Auto Repair & Service
Midas also does Hawaii State Safety Inspections. If your car needs parts, Midas service technicians use those with high quality materials which have undergone tests for durability, reliability and performance.
- 6/14/2018 - FEATURED AUTO REPAIR SERVICE - Maintenance - Auto Repair, Oil Change and Service
At Midas, we're committed to the safety and reliability of your vehicle. In fact, our mechanics are trained to perform factory-recommended maintenance services for most vehicles.
- 6/14/2018 - FEATURED AUTO REPAIR SERICE - Oil Change & Lube - Auto Repair & Service
The single most important piece of maintenance you can perform on your vehicle is to change its oil as recommended by the manufacturer, based on your driving conditions.
- 6/14/2018 - FEATURED AUTO REPAIR VIDEO AD - Augie T Does A Courtesy Check
The more you know about your carŐs condition, the better your ability to maintain its safety.
- 6/14/2018 - FEATURED AUTO REPAIR VIDEO TIP - Brakes and Brake Repair: Diagnosing Common Car Problems #2
Brakes & Brake Repair: Learn what it means if your brake warning light (the anti-lock brake light or red brake light) is on. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 6/14/2018 - FEATURED AUTO REPAIR VIDEO TP - Car Safety - Your Midas College Commute with Shelby Fix
This is a great car safety video designed with your teen / college student in mind...how to check your oil, assess windshield wipers, and carry an emergency car kit. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 6/14/2018 - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter June 2018
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more.
- 6/18/2018 - Oil Change Tips For Older Vehicles
When you have an older car, make sure you budget for preventive maintenance to keep your car in good order.
- 6/22/2018 - Midas Hawaii Car Care Club (CCC) Flash Sale - FREE SAFETY CHECK
TIME REMAINING ON SALE:
Offer subject to end without notice... don't wait
- 6/23/2018 - Midas Hawaii Car Care Club In Store Register Form
Click on link above to view current/previouse profiles of the month. Below the featured profiles for this month.
• CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL FEATURED PROFILES
- 6/25/2018 - How Do I Know When Mufflers Go Bad?
Your car exhaust system is pretty complex. Excess noise could be from cracks or holes in manifolds or gaskets. On your muffler itself, excessive rust on a muffler, on holes in a muffler can cause a louder ride.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook