- 3/5/2018 - To Save Gas, Keep Your Engine Properly Tuned
Fixing a serious maintenance problem, such as a faulty oxygen sensor, can improve your mileage by as much as 40%!
- 3/6/2018 - 8th Midas Hawaii Tony Pereira APIII Memorial Golf Tournament 2018 Photos
View photos from this great golf event.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED VIDEO AD - Augie T Does An Oil Change
The single most important piece of maintenance you can perform on your vehicle is to change its oil.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED SERVICE - Automotive and Car System Flushes - Auto Repair & Service
As time goes on, the engine, power steering, cooling and brake system builds solid deposits that can can create big problems long term. A quick, inexpensive flush can keep the these systems in shape. Click on the link to view our internet online discount sale special.
- 3/9/2018 - FEATURED VIDEO TIP - Diagnosing Common Car Problems #1 - Overview
In this overview video, we'll introduce you to the concepts we'll be covering in upcoming videos including, what to what it means when your brake light or oil light is on, what to do when your car temperature is running hot. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 3/10/2018 - 41 New Auto Repair Service & Oil Change Testimonials & Reviews - MARCH 2018
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us.
- 3/10/2018 - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter March 2018
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more.
- 3/12/2018 - Midas Hawaii Mufflers and Exhaust Services
Your car's exhaust system is crucial to your car's performance. While the main purposes of the exhaust system is to condition and remove exhaust gases from the car and to reduce engine noise, several aspects of the system are designed specifically for their effect on the engine's performance.
- 3/19/2018 - Midas Hawaii Brake Repair Service
One way to help ensure safety while driving is to get your brakes inspected and serviced before you hit the road. When you come to a Midas Hawaii store for brake service, we will examine your brakes, explain what's needed and provide a written estimate before any work is done.
- 3/26/2018 - Midas Hawaii Wheel Alignment Service
To maintain control of your car, your wheels need to be in firm contact with the road at all times. Pulling, bouncing, and uneven or excessive tire wear and poor steering control are all symptoms of steering, suspension, or alignment problems.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook