- 2/6/2017 - Midas Hawaii Winterizing tips Video
Midas expert Jim Crum gives helpful tips for winterizing ones vehicle. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 2/13/2017 - The Importance Of An Oil Change
An oil change is a great preventive step to keep you car running clean and smooth. It puts fresh oil into your car. It takes out the old oil that can become filled with dust, metallic shavings or other contaminants.
- 2/15/2017 - Midas Hawaii Christmas Party 2016 - Neighbor Islands and Honolulu, Hawaii - Oil Change Auto Repair
Check out photos of Midas Hawaii Christmas Parties 2016 - Neighbor Islands and Honolulu, Hawaii. Mahalo for letting the Midas Hawaii ohana serve the local Hawaii community for over 50 year!
- 2/20/2017 - How To Look For Signs You Have Steering or Suspension Problems
Telltale signs of auto suspension problems include uneven or excessive tire wear, poor steering control, and excessive bouncing. If you notice any of these symptoms, stop by your local shop today.
- 2/20/2017 - Oil Change Tip: Quick Guide On What The Numbers Mean On Oil
The 1st number (i.e. 5W) indicates the low-temperature viscosity - a measure of an oil's ability to flow and protect at certain temps. The lower the number, the easier the oil will flow (and protect) in cold weather when starting your car.
- 2/26/2017 - 7th Midas Hawaii Tony Pereira APIII Memorial Golf Tournament 2017 Photos Posted
View photos from this great golf event.
- 2/27/2017 - Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hawaii Share-A-Night Annual Gala Photos Posted
Honoring Bob and Dianne Pereira Midas Hawaii 2016 Gala Co-Chairs Russell Akamine and Wes Hiyane.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook