Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Maintenance Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do we sell popular oil change and auto repair services online?
The treasure hunting for popular auto repair services can be time consuming and annoying to get the facts. Learn why buying oil change and auto repair services online and in advance pays off.
- Q: Air filters, engine oil weight, brake fluid, coolant, tire wear...how am I supposed to know about all this stuff, much less keep up with what needs to be checked and when?
With the help of your friendly Midas mechanic, you don't have to be an auto expert. From our Midas Touch Maintenance Package to our Midas Touch Courtesy Check, we'll help you become more comfortable with your vehicle's factory scheduled maintenance needs as well as help improve your knowledge of what to watch for and be aware of should a problem occur.
- Q: I want to hang onto my '99 Honda (it's finally paid off) for as long as possible, but hate to pay for things I don't really need. Is there any maintenance that is more important than others?
Regular maintenance on your car is important. It's hard to tell you changing your oil is more important that changing a worn belt. You can run into high costs if you ignore both. For most people, their car is their second biggest investment after their home. Budget for preventive maintenance today and keep your car in good order. Without proper maintenance, you may be in line for costly major repairs, or a breakdown and need a new vehicle. Proper maintenance can also make your vehicle safer, more fuel efficient, and possibly even retain more value if you decide to sell or trade in the future.
- Q: I want to make sure I'm covered under my car warranty, do I have to go to the dealer to be covered for maintenance?
No. You definitely do not have to complete all your factory scheduled maintenance at a dealer to maintain coverage under your warranty. In fact, by law, as long as you follow the maintenance schedule recommended by your manufacturer, you can have maintenance completed anywhere. At every Midas, we have the factory scheduled maintenance for vehicles, or bring in your owner's manual to review with us.
Trust the Midas Touch - Auto Service & Repair Experts
Questions? Ready for an appointment?