- 11/6/2017 - Keep Tires Properly Inflated To Improve Fuel Economy
Did you know that keeping your tires properly inflated to the proper pressure improves your gas mileage by 3.3%? Under inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure in all 4 tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer too.
- 11/9/2017 - 50 New Auto Repair Service & Oil Change Testimonials & Reviews - NOVEMBER 2017
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us.
- 11/12/2017 - Midas Hawaii Tony Pereira 8th Annual APIII Memorial Golf Tournament - January 29, 2018 Announced
This tournament format allows you to bring your own foursome, play your own ball, play your own action within your group. Proceeds in Tony Pereira's Memory to be donated to Ronald McDonald House!
- 11/12/2017 - FEATURED VIDEO - Improving Gas Mileage - Things to Do While Driving To Increase Fuel Efficiency
This video demonstrates some things you can do while driving to increase the fuel efficiency of your car and save gas. Click on link to get related coupons/discounts!
- 11/12/2017 - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter November 2017
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more.
- 11/13/2017 - Common Signs of Wear in your Car Exhaust
Maintaing your car's exhaust system is important for fuel mileage and your safety when driving. To help keep your car running smoothly, we recommend having your exhaust system checked at least once a year.
- 11/20/2017 - Have Your Exhaust System Checked Once a Year
Besides excess noise and rough idling, watch out for excessive rust or broken bolts that could cause mufflers, pipes, and other parts of the exhaust system to hang dangerously low.
- 11/27/2017 - Regular Oil Change For Optimum Car Performance
The single most important thing you can do to maintain your vehicle is to have your oil changed regularly. Changing your oil every 3,000 miles (5,000 kilometers), or as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer based on your driving conditions, is vital for your vehicle and can help you avoid costly problems.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?