- 4/4/2016 - Understanding Vehicle Factory-Recommended Maintenance
Knowing your Vehicle's Factory-Recommended Maintenance can help extend the life of your car and prevent high-cost auto repairs.
- 4/7/2016 - Midas Hawaii 2016 Easter Egg 2016 Photos Posted.
View photos from our annual Easter egg contest.
- 4/11/2016 - What To Watch Out For In Your Car's Exhaust System
Besides excess noise and rough idling, make sure have your car checked for rust or broken bolts.
- 4/18/2016 - How Do Mufflers Actually Work?
Your exhaust system and mufflers in particular is very sophisticated. Technically, your muffler has baffled passages that the exhaust gases move through to muffle engine sound.
- 4/25/2016 - What To Do If Your Car Temperature is Running Hot
If your car's temperature gauge indicates that it is overheating, this could mean that you are extremely low on coolant.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?